Today is FCS Awareness Day and to celebrate the day, Rare Revolution Magazine has published a Spotlight Edition on Familial Chylomcronaemia Syndrome.
The edition features:
- Powerful individual and family voices, exploring the challenges of living with FCS from childhood through to adulthood
- Professor Anthony Wierzbicki on the challenges to diagnosis and management of FCS
- Sarah Firman, dietitian, on the challenges around all-important compliance with a strict low-fat diet
- Action FCS – the charity taking Action for those affected by FCS
- HEART UK and Genetic Alliance UK – the charities providing support to the FCS community and advocating for good care coordination
We hope you enjoy the read.